Friday, June 19, 2009

bliss

I can’t believe I am out of college and now in a career and all that. I think Growing old makes you so boring. Being a child is a real bliss. When you are kid, you are so close to nature. Physically too you are very close to the earth, and because of the closeness you let the greenery to flourish in your heart. When you grow old, you grow taller and away from the earth and you too let the emptiness of the sky fill in you.

Why should we grow? Why should all the greenery go away? Why do we need to reach the sky? The higher we fly, the greater we fall . . .

I wish I could be a child once again …and fall as many times in a day as I did . . and yet keep smiling and not be hurt . .

I wish I could be blissful

3 comments:

  1. Good one!so true and meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Being a child is a real bliss" .. very True..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true. But when I compare my college life and my professional life as a lecturer, I am more previleged to enjoy now than the former one. Of course childhood is unmatchable

    ReplyDelete