Thursday, June 18, 2009

Favourites Listing - I

And ode to my favourite actors.... I have many more actors to talk about . . .but these artists have postitioned themselves on the top of my favourites list


JACK NICOLSON - God of Acting. His sincere performances and brilliant characterisation techniques leave me dumbfounded every time . . .





Anant Nag - The greatest actor alive in India . . . If you want to know what an actor can do . . just observe him on screen . . . .you will know



Bomman Irani - Witty, smart and brilliant. one of the few actors who can afford to be very versatile . . and yet be unique every time




Meryl Streep - Her acting is magical. Her eye can move an inch and write poetry


Shabana Azmi - I feel the magic of an eye and glittering tears were all made for this brilliant actor...... she has etched my heart with her brilliant performances


Konkona Sensharma: the most sincere and down to earth performer.... She can act seemlessly and thats her greatest strength.



2 comments:

  1. ನಿಮ್ಮಾ ಟೇಸ್ಟ್ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿದೆ....
    ಇವರೆಲ್ಲ ನನಗೂ ಇಷ್ಟ....

    ಅಭಿನಂದನೆಗಳು....

    ReplyDelete
  2. ಅನಂತ ನಾಗ್ ನಿಜಕ್ಕೂ ಗ್ರೇಟ್ ...ನಿಮ್ಮ ಆಯ್ಕೆ ಚೆನ್ನಾಗಿದೆ..
    ನಾನೂ ಬರೀತಿನ್ರಿ...ಯಾವಗರೆ www.usdesai.blogspot.com ಗೆ ಭೇಟಿ ಕೊಡ್ರಿ...

    ReplyDelete