Thursday, June 18, 2009

To my love . . .

I was sitting in may shooting location today. The place is awesome. Almost like a farm house. Cut far away from the maddening crowd. You find a lot of silence here. Silence is not always pleasant. Some times it pierces your ears with its latent sound.

Silence is like the color black. Just like black absorbs all colors. . silence is the furnace of the loudest noises one can hear. External sounds divert you from within. Silence draws you closer to your self. Your self is now so loud that you can barely take the noise that emerges from within.

The deepest noise from within me was musical. Yet it was disharmonious. The melodies were layered. One layer had the four seasons violin concerto by Vivaldi and the other layer was the background score from the film psycho. The melodious string quartets were disturbed by the cut sounds of the psychotic music.

Melodies and chaos cannot co exist. Yet, when they do, they deafen your logical reasoning. One cant be sad all the time. One cant be happy all the time either. But if a person is happy and sad at the same time, he will go mad soon. . . .

I caress you with my hands,

And smell your fragrance . . .
I obsess about you

And honor your arrogance

I always love you for why you were

But I will never know if I can love you for what you have become…

Distance has a blessing

Distance has a curse

What is all the blessings worth

If you are left alone to savor the curse

You have gone so far away, that I can touch you no more

Caress you no more..

I can smell you no more and

Obsess about you no more. .

You are now just a memory

A thing of the past

I deserve more than loyalty

Not a love occasionally found and usually lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment