- the second half is slightly dragged and cannot keep up to the pace of the first half.
- I am not sure if andrita was the right choice to play such a intense character. She looks good thou but her character becomes slightly irrelevant after a while.
- The villain doctor theme could have been avoided I think. . it ate too much of screen time from such a feel good movie otherwise.
Thumbs up . .
### Digant Digant and more Digant – I couldn even imagine that Digant could have turned into such a sensitive performer. Very matured acting. Its definitely different from all his chocolate hero potrayals.
What I liked best in his performance was that he was inhibited. He has shed all his consciousness and has let himself free in front of the camera. He looks undoubtedly stunning . .his dialogue delivery is crisp and appropriate. His body language is wonderful. And he steals the show in so many places.
- I donot want to reveal the plot – but the sequence where he is trying to fool the doctor to take him back, he says “yeah . . please . . . .”
- Every time he says vaapaas hogana baa please . . followed by his nakhras
### the comedians in the film are ooutstanding . . .Satish Ninaasam is brilliant . . along with the background score that accompanies him . .he he he . . . . . . the Dharwad Kannada Jagadguru is simply supppppppppppppppppppppppppperrrrrrrrrrrrrrbbbbbbb . . . .!!! and so is Mitra . . . with his “Batte” obsession.
### satya hedge scores with his brilliant cinematography. The camera work is outstanding. I was fullu impressed with the ligting techniques used and the tone of the entire film. The warmth does not go away any where and that’s beautiful.
hands down to this brilliant movie that’s cute . . some times disturbing and some other times thought provoking and mostly entertaining. The true winners of the movie are Yograj Bhat for his direction and his whimsically humorous writing. Satya Hegde for his brilliant visuals . . . the comedians for putting life into the film . . and for Diganth – the soul of the movie. Who has gone beyond his amaaazing looks and his dimples and doodh peda image, to turn into a very matured performer. Guys catch this movie. Don’t miss it!!!