Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What do ya think?



My new facets :) photography is so magical.

Light and shadow change the way this world looks. My face assumes a diferent character when under light and shadow. Heres a bit of self emulation through colours, light and shadow.




black and white always creates a mystery



contemplating hues and warm colours . .levae u deep in thought



black and bronze create a rustic rawness thats pleasent





the golden yellow makes you rich :)




sepia undertones give you a period image


lots more . . .coulors are magical . . . . .

I fell in love with colours after i was inspired by Keislowski and Almodovar . .

guiseppe tornotore is a person who inspired me with warm tones.

Ray and Tarkovsky inspired me with black and white . . .

Hats of to all the great filmmakers for filling the silver screen with their imaginative pallet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment